Terms and Conditions
1. Intended Use. All material on this website is intended solely for the benefit of entrepreneurs seeking venture capital investments. Nothing on this website shall be considered a solicitation to buy or subscribe for any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in any connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever.
All material on this website is of a general nature, and does not constitute professional or financial advice. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this website. You should consult an attorney, tax or other appropriate professional regarding your specific matter or circumstance.
2. Warranty Disclaimer. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY COLUMBIA CAPITAL AND ITS AFFILIATES (HEREAFTER COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “COLUMBIA”) ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. COLUMBIA DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN ADDITION, COLUMBIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COLUMBIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
3. Limit of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL COLUMBIA BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER COLUMBIA KNEW OR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Hyperlinks. This website contains hyperlinks to other sites. These hyperlinks take you to publicly available sites, which are not within the control of Columbia. Columbia therefore does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites, nor does Columbia warrant that such sites or their content are free from any claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such sites or content are devoid of viruses or other contamination. Such hyperlinks do not imply any endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information or services offered at such sites. You will use the hyperlinks other sites at your own risk.
5. Password Protected Content. Access to certain portions of this website are password protected. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this website, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by Columbia for your specific use. Columbia reserves the right to terminate at any time any users access to password protected portions of this website.
6. Copyright. All material on this website is copyrighted by Columbia Capital, LLC 2003. All rights reserved. Other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the website in the course of a business it is strictly forbidden to copy any material on this website for commercial use or to republish any or all of the contents of this website on a proxy server, cache or other similar form of storage.
7. Local Restrictions. There are legal requirements in various countries and jurisdictions which may restrict the information which Columbia can lawfully provide the user. Persons into whose possession the information in this website comes should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction in which the website is accessed.